Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Year's Review

Another year is over and 2010 is right around the corner. The year's been somewhat of a roller coaster with its fair share of ups and down. Things started off bad but as the year closed, things are good again. I am more concentrated and motivated than I've been in a long while and have a better outlook on life. Keep what's important in life in plain sight and all the negatives in your rear view mirror. Move forward on the road called life and watch the negatives fall further behind and eventually disappear from sight.

Excuse me for the cheesiness... I have a very visual way of thinking and that tends to translate itself on to paper. Now with all that out of the way, it's time to get ready for the new year. I have lofty goals for myself on the poker front and will achieve them at all cost!

First on my To-Do List is to become more active on this blog and turn it into a poker well. There is so much information to digest and rummage through on the web in terms of articles, posts, videos, radio, etc. that I thought my blog would be an excellent place to keep a running tab of what I consider to be good information.

No comments:

Post a Comment